|Based on the success of the previous two Summer Academies, we proudly announce the organization of this years
SAE Summer Academy on Energy with the title of The Energy After Tomorrow.
For application please download and complete the APPLICATION FORM, then send back to email@example.com with the following enclosements:
EXTENDED Early-bird application deadline: 26th June
Notification of acceptance for early-bird registration : 29th June
EXTENDED Application deadline: 24th JulyNotification of registration: 24th July
- Early-bird registration fee, with a shared double room accommodation (with a same-gender participant): 330 €
- Full registration fee (after the early-bird reg. deadline) with a shared double room accommodation (with a same-gender participant): 380€
- Private room extra charge (added to the basic fee): +60 €
The registration fee contains the followings:
- Summer Academy materials
- Admission to all programs
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome reception
- Farewell dinner
- Social event
- Accommodation (for five nights)
- Seven day Budapest-travelcard
Early-bird payment deadline: 3rd July
Final payment deadline: 27th July
Program, topics included
The main goal is to provide an opportunity to participate students to get acquainted with power grids. The main task of the summer academy is to make a medium term energy strategy for a fictional country based on the knowledge acquired from the following lectures.
The main task of the summer academy is to make a medium term energy strategy for a fictional country and to modify this plan on the go according to a major crisis that affects the whole energy production.
The preliminary program is available HERE.